Python script for automatic synchronization based on inotify

Dieter Plaetinck dieter at plaetinck.be
Sun Mar 13 17:21:50 CET 2011

very cool project.

1) about the xmpp stuff. can i use my jabber.org account (which I use to IM) for this?  can i have multiple systems log in to that? will that cause IM's from friends to get sent to those jabberbots instead of my chat program?  Would you recommend this, or should i make a second account somewhere?

2) Is there a way to invoke a "pull everything"?  For example on a fresh boot, right after I added my ssh keys to the ssh agent, I want to pull in all changes.

3) put this on github or something, makes it easier for us to work together.

Dieter