git-annex completeion

Valentin Haenel valentin at haenel.co
Sat May 26 11:05:28 CEST 2012

Hi,

first, please excuse the posting, but I have something that might
interest zsh people and also vcs-home people.

I have worked on a zsh completion for git-annex:

https://github.com/esc/git-annex-zsh-completion

I have had it simmer for quite a while and current it works for me™.

Now, several people have asked me to get this included upstream, i.e. in
zsh. So my question is, what are the required steps and what aspects of
the completion need to be cleaned up for it to stand a chance of getting
included.

One of the possible issues I see, is that git-annex is evolving very,
very quickly and that once included in zsh, the completion may lag
behind git-annex itself.

V-