Python script for automatic synchronization based on inotify

Rene Mayrhofer rene at mayrhofer.eu.org
Mon Mar 14 20:53:03 CET 2011

On 14.03.2011 17:15, Dieter Plaetinck wrote:
> why are many code changes committed as "autocommit"? why do you
> commit .pyc files?
.pyc removed from history with --force push to gitorious done. However,
my git-fu is not yet good enough to properly change the past commit
messages and merge them for a cleaner history. If you'd like to have a
go at, I would welcome a clean history and could (probably as the owner
of the project) do another force push to get it on gitorious.

best regards,
Rene