Python script for automatic synchronization based on inotify

Rene Mayrhofer rene at mayrhofer.eu.org
Mon Mar 14 19:33:38 CET 2011

On 14.03.2011 17:15, Dieter Plaetinck wrote:
> ugh.
> why are many code changes committed as "autocommit"? why do you
> commit .pyc files? why do you use meaningless commit messages like
> "move another file" ?
Well, it is the full history so far, and that includes the autocommits
made by the script itself whenever I worked on it while it was running.
For source code, this is obviously not optimal. The pyc was also
auto-committed and should probably be removed from the history (which
might get rid of some of the commits altogether).

> This looks very messy.
You're welcome to have a go at cleaning up the history, I will happily
force-push into gitorious with a cleaned up history.

best regards,
Rene