Re: How to migrate from madduck’s vcsh to RichiH’s vcsh

Wed Dec 14 17:49:11 CET 2011

For the sake of completeness, this is why I noted it in the first place:

3) Set up $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/mr/available.d/ with configs for each of
your  fgits repos, following the templates in the new vcsh docs.  Make
sure  you have one for each chunk of your old ~/.mrconfig.
5) mv ~/.fgits/* $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/vcsh/repo.d/

I.e. if you follow Sean's guide literally without setting the
variable, you will end up with stuff in $PWD, not ~/.config .

Richard