One Big Repo

tchomby tchomby at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 2 13:16:27 CET 2009

Hi Joey,

I think you have the right balance. One single repo for everything might be
taking it too far, a small, finite number of repos that doesn't change very
often at all seems the right balance.

My mistake was that I did begin creating new repositories whenever I started
work on anything that could be called a new 'project', and then things started
to become a problem.