newbie question

Vim Visual vim.unix at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 5 22:11:17 CET 2006

well, MIT and CERN are using AFS and so is doing my institute... even
if I must say it's _not_ the best FS

In any case this didn't work out... It looked promising but it didn't
work. I also tried to set in.ssh/config GSSAPIDelegateCredentials=yes
but... guess, it didn't work either...

And I don't think it's a matter of shell; whatever you can do with
bash, ksh or tcsh you can do with zsh (and better), and the path
syntax is the right one...

any hint???

thanks