Hi - List Status?

Martin Fick mogulguy at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 28 06:32:34 CEST 2006

Hi,

What is the status of this list, there are no messages
in the archives?

I have been using svn to backup most of the stuff in
my home directory for over a year now.  I also use it
to store my digital photos.  I think Joey's article
inspired me originally to do this.  I had thought
about it with CVS, but it was just not very good at
it.  Once I started using svn at work and was
comfortable with it, it seemed right.

Currently I have built and use:
-a script to "adjust" a working dir so that it is
ready to be checked in "as is" to subversion.

Since I have also used svn for my /etc dirs, I have
found one tool majorly lacking, a permissions tool, I
will probably work on something like that soon, I have
some similar script that could probably be easily
modified to fit this need.  Has anyone else done this
already?

-Martin