Example configuration of mr with vcsh?

Marc Haber mh+vcs-home at zugschlus.de
Sat May 28 20:21:11 CEST 2016

Hi John,

On Fri, May 27, 2016 at 12:47:04PM -0700, John Whitley wrote:
> You can check out my setup at jwhitley/vcsh-root on Github[1].

One more question: When you live with this setup, is there a "golden
host" which you usually use to push your changes, or do you regularly
push from any host that might have been the cause or a change?

Are all your host's checkouts on the master branch and get
continuously rebased when you pull, or do you have host-specific
branches on all hosts? If you have host-specific branches, how do you
push/merge/pull/fetch to distribute your changes to other hosts?

Greetings
Marc