How to include repository config in vcsh

Marc Haber mh+vcs-home at zugschlus.de
Tue May 24 22:01:37 CEST 2016

Hi,

is there a possibility to include configuration for the git repository
into the repository itself? For example, if I want to have

[merge]
        conflictstyle = diff3
        log = 100

in /home/marc/.config/vcsh/repo.d/dotfiles.git/config. Is it just a
matter of vcsh dotfiles add .config/vcsh/repo.d/dotfiles.git/config?

Including git config in the repository is a topic that makes my eyes
bleed since years. Maybe somebody can explain what I need to do or if
it's simply not possible.

Greetings
Marc