Constant merging required

Mon Mar 30 07:11:04 CEST 2015

On Sun, Mar 29, 2015 at 9:27 PM, John Whitley <whitley at bangpath.org> wrote:
> Related thought about vcsh: I've been meaning to add a "vcsh each" command as a generalization of "vcsh {push,pull}".  E.g. "vcsh each git config branch.master.rebase true".  That would be handy in cases like this where I want to run some command in the context of every repository.  Useful for state normalization (e.g. this config change), reporting, etc.  Thoughts?

Fun fact: While reading the upper part of your email, I thought "there
should really be a `vcsh foreach`. So please call it that :)

I can't merge until I am back from China, though. I usually take a
mostly-blank laptop with me when travelling abroad for professionally
paranoid reasons.

Richard

--
Richard