git annex loses track of files it has locally

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Tue Sep 9 17:09:33 CEST 2014

also sprach Joey Hess <joey at kitenet.net> [2014-09-09 16:46 +0200]:
> > Is there another way than drop/get on all files to restore this?
> > I've run "repair", "reinject" and "fix", but nothing seemed to fix
> > the problem.
>
> fsck --fast

This fixed it. Weird, as I always thought --fast would be a more
shallow check, but I guess the problem was that the checksums *were*
ok, and the problem was at a different layer?

But why didn't fsck by itself fix this?

--
@martinkrafft | http://madduck.net/ | http://two.sentenc.es/

"was aus liebe getan wird,
 geschieht immer jenseits von gut und böse."
                                                 - friedrich nietzsche

spamtraps: madduck.bogus at madduck.net