Using subtree with vcsh and mr?

Olaf TNSB still.another.person at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 00:13:21 CEST 2014

Hi Michael,

Do you *need* to use submodules or are you just looking to use mr/vcsh to
automate keeping up-to-date?

I use mr/vcsh to keep Emacs orgmode and ESS tracking HEAD. For example my
orgmode checkout+compile vcsh file is here:

https://github.com/resuscv/vcsh-mr-setup/blob/master/.config/mr/available.d/emacs.vcsh

Is that what you want to do?

Cheers,

Olaf