--repos patch rebased against 1.07

Adam Spiers vcs-home at adamspiers.org
Wed Sep 19 15:25:04 CEST 2012

Hi Joey,

I don't know how much time you are currently able to devote to mr
given your kickstarter-related activities (which totally rock BTW ;-),
but I would really like to revisit the below unresolved issues at some
point soon if possible, because they are blocking my goal of
out-of-the-box integration between mr and GNU Stow in a similar manner
to what has already been accomplished with vcsh.  I have been using my
lib/stow plugin for mr for about 10 months now and it works well, but
not without some kind of solution to the below problems.

Thanks,
Adam