default location for git-annex, GSOC

Thu Mar 1 17:05:16 CET 2012

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 15:51, Thomas Koch <thomas at koch.ro> wrote:

> BTW: Would you like to mentor some git-annex or vcsh work for the Google
> Summer of Code? Maybe this would be possible under the Debian umbrella?

I fear vcsh is not quite large enough for this. If it were, I would
gladly mentor a GSoC student.

Possible areas of improvement:
* Full test suite, ideally outputting TAP so you can hook it into
autotest, etc. No idea if Continous Integration systems support TAP,
but I think they would. Having Jenkins run a full test suite may be
overkill as you can do that locally, but it would still be nice to
have a common gateway, so to speak.
* getopt(s) support
* Ways to display which file is in what/how many/no vcsh repo

Did you simply ask or do you have actual contacts to grease this?

RIchard