Corrupt git-annex repository

Pieter Praet pieter at praet.org
Sat Jan 7 12:47:55 CET 2012

> [...]
>
> The one problem with cloning a new repo is that I will need to restore
> mtime semi-by-hand. You mentioned the gitogether at Google talking
> about metadata; what, if anything, did come from that?
>
> [...]

Has there been any followup re the metadata discussion @ GitTogether?

Anyways, if you're still lacking a half-decent solution, here's
something I slapped together last summer:

https://github.com/praet/git-meta

I've been meaning to tidy it up a bit before releasing, but failed
to find the time and motivation, so I've decided to just dump it on
github before it's consumed by cobwebs...

YMMV!

> Richard

Peace

--