dvcs-autosync --> git-annex

Olaf TNSB still.another.person at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 00:46:41 CEST 2012

I don't know about dvcs-autosync, but have a look at git-annex.

Joey Hess (the g-a author) held an amazingly successful kickstarter to add
Dr*pbox like functionality. Basically he was asking for a month or two's
dev funding & got more than a year...

The assistant (the autosync-) branch has just been merged into master. I
have been using the branch for play & have been very impressed.

I've CCed Joey so he can correct my misinformation...

Cheers,

Olaf