[Git-annex] Files inserted by mistake in git

Olivier Le Thanh Duong olivier at lethanh.be
Thu Aug 16 01:43:20 CEST 2012

Hello all,

I recently started to use Git Annex to manage my photos archives, however
at some point in time I mistakenly added some files in git before removing
them and add them again in git-annex, however the problem is now that they
are stuck in git history and any time I clone the git repo it's 1.9G large.
I have already a few annex with the file dispersed between them so I
suppose I can't just do a rebase. Is there any way to fix this mistake? Or
do I have to restart everything from zero?

Regards,
Olivier

--
Olivier Lê Thanh Duong <olivier at lethanh.be>