various suggestions for mr

Dieter Plaetinck dieter at plaetinck.be
Fri Oct 28 13:40:44 CEST 2011

Sorry that I go slightly off-topic but you mentioned Gnu Stow, I looked it up and it seems very nice.
i haven't run it yet, but (for those who don't want to read the long description) from the description it seems like a simple and elegant tool,
which you give a directory ("i want symlinks here") and a bunch of package directories ("all files in here must be symlinked")
and it will do the right thing on package additions and removals.

Some people have actually already written symlink-managers, probably not knowing Stow existed.
So yeah, looks neat.
Carry on the discussion now :)

Dieter