attachments (was: [mr] support for vcsh)

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Wed Nov 30 07:53:59 CET 2011

> I got a report that there's no attachment to this email. The email i
> sent _does_ have an attachment, the archive does not...

The list does filter certain types of attachment. Part of the reason
is that attachments cannot be changed (like pastes…). So instead,
I always suggest that you ought to send gitweb URLs ;)

Cheers,

for years, we have thought that a million monkeys typing at a million
typewriters would eventually produce the complete works of shakespeare.
today, thanks to the internet, we know this is not true.

spamtraps: madduck.bogus at madduck.net