Python script for automatic synchronization based on inotify

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Wed Mar 23 14:49:37 CET 2011

also sprach Felix Kaiser <felix.kaiser at fxkr.net> [2011.03.23.1250 +0100]:
> > .git/* is not a public API. It's considered internal.
> >

> Not its not.
>
> Its even documented[1]: "... a valid git repository must have the
> HEAD file; some porcelains may use it to guess the designated
> "default" branch of the repository (usually master)."

Ha. This is news to me. Interesting, thanks.

"next the statesmen will invent cheap lies, putting the blame upon the
 nation that is attacked, and every man will be glad of those
 conscience-soothing falsities, and will diligently study them, and
 refuse to examine any refutations of them; and thus he will by and by
 convince himself that the war is just, and will thank god for the
 better sleep he enjoys after this process of grotesque
 self-deception."
                                                         -- mark twain

spamtraps: madduck.bogus at madduck.net