Announcing: dotfuse a project this list may find useful

Ken Bloom kbloom at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 04:07:27 CEST 2011

On Thu, 2011-04-07 at 23:42 +0200, Richard Hartmann wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 22:40, Dieter Plaetinck <dieter at plaetinck.be> wrote:
>
> > Me too.  But I got kinda demotivated after my previous attempts to get it going failed.
> > Feel free to give it another go, you have my full support.
>
> Who else is in favour of this? Do we want to hammer out a full
> proposal on this list, first?
>
> Dieter, can you send any and all suggestions, planning and
> brainstorming to me/this list so we have it in one place?

I'm in agreement here. One of my original intentions in starting this
list was that it was a place that in addition to the "big picture" of
how to create tools for managing our home directories, we'd be also
discussing more "day-to-day" topics as how to best deal with the
volatility in certain programs' configuration files. If there's a way we
can get lots of leverage with lots of developers at once that would be
great.

--Ken