joey at kitenet.net
Wed Oct 27 22:59:25 CEST 2010
I've now released git-annex. The changelog from the prerelease version
I posted about here before follows. Thanks for your interest!
* Can scp annexed files from remote hosts, and check remote hosts for
file content when dropping files.
* New move subcommand, that makes it easy to move file contents from
or to a remote.
* New fromkey subcommand, for registering urls, etc.
* git-annex init will now set up a pre-commit hook that fixes up symlinks
before they are committed, to ensure that moving symlinks around does not
* More intelligent and fast staging of modified files; git add coalescing.
* Add remote.annex-ignore git config setting to allow completly disabling
a given remote.
* --from/--to can be used to control the remote repository that git-annex
* --quiet can be used to avoid verbose output
* New plumbing-level dropkey and addkey subcommands.
* Lots of bug fixes.
see shy jo
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 828 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the vcs-home