Bazaar

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Sun May 18 13:15:33 CEST 2008

also sprach mxey at cloudconnected.org <mxey at cloudconnected.org> [2008.05.17.2057 +0100]:
> Does it? I mostly use a git-gc cronjob.

See man git-gc's --auto option.

To be honest, I *prefer* using a cronjob for this and thus have
gc.auto and gc.autopacklimit set to 0. The reason is simply that
I am so used to git's speed that I'd hate to have to wait for
a random operation to complete because it repacks the repo. Instead,
let cron do it at 4am. But that's just me...

this product is under strict quality contril with perfect packing and
quality when leving the factory.please keep away from damp.high
temperature or sun expose.If found any detectives when purchasing.
please return the productby airmail to our administration section and
inform the time, place.and store of this purchase for our
improvement.We shall give you a satisfactory reply.Thanks for your
patronage and welcome your comments.
                                             -- http://www.engrish.com

spamtraps: madduck.bogus at madduck.net