I am using fsvs and just found svnhome in google...

Plamen Marinov mmm4m5m at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 22 15:04:06 CEST 2008

Hi,

Honestly, I did not read everything yet
(http://joey.kitenet.net/svnhome/), but I want to ask one short and
quick question:

Did you hear about fsvs (http://fsvs.tigris.org).

Recently I start using fsvs to version part or whole linux installation
(including home folder). I am new with linux and I am new with fsvs (my
whole idea is not yet clear).

And I am not giving any advice - fsvs is better or not. I am just
asking, if you know about fsvs, what do you think about it.

I did read a little about with 'restore meta data' (file permissions,
last modified time). I found some 'commit hooks' for git. Looks like
FSVS already have an solution. Anyone who try fsvs?

Thank you,
Plamen.