Python script for automatic synchronization based on inotify

Dieter Plaetinck dieter at plaetinck.be
Sat Mar 19 20:33:08 CET 2011

On Sat, 19 Mar 2011 20:26:43 +0100
René Mayrhofer <rene at mayrhofer.eu.org> wrote:

> Done and pushed --force to gitorious. Whoever cloned the repo, please discard the local history and clone afresh. This was painful and took me about 4h to go through. I therefore hope it was worth it and that I will receive many patches ;-)

that person was me.  as you can see, i already have a bunch of patches queued up in a pull request on gitorious.
i'll treat it as a git exercise for myself to port my patches to the new history branch.

btw, are you on irc or jabber? I have some more ideas for contributions but email is soo slow to discuss them.

Dieter