Mini-DebConf Canceled

Theppitak Karoonboonyanan thep at linux.thai.net
Sat Oct 22 21:50:03 CEST 2011

Hi,

I regret to say that Thailand Mini-DebConf 2011 has been canceled.

Thailand has faced a biggest flood in decades this year, and it
has now hit Bangkok. Although inner Bangkok is anticipated to
be spared, our venue is in a risky area. And the total water
mass is estimated to take weeks to drain out to the sea.

There would be inconvenience in traveling. Shops would be
closed or run out of stock due to the damaged manufacturing
and supply chains. It's not good for our event.

So, please accept my apology if you have already planned
your trip. Hope we can arrange it again some time in the future.

Regards,
-Thep.
--
Theppitak Karoonboonyanan